InCircuit programmer with mini-SD
for AVR - AT89Sxx - AT89LSxx - AT89LPxx - TI/Chipcon CC2430
For mounting on a top-hat rail (DIN
UPP1-P/R -- JTAG, SPI, TPI and PDI modes
- UPP1-P/R connects to the PC the USB interface.
- UPP1-P/R works in the Full-Speed USB-2 mode.
- Can also be connected to USB-1 ports and HUBs
- All data and parameters are stored in an exchangeable SD Flashcard
- No powersupply necessary. The unit is powered direct from the
USB port of the PC or the or the 5..24V of the remote control
- Adapts automatical to the targets voltage (1.7-5.5Volt ca. 30mA)
- Programmer can supply the target with a variable voltage, 1.7
to 5.2Volts, 30..300mA
- Easy and extensive software
- Software runs under XP, Vista32
and Windows7, 32 and 64bit
- Self update with new firmware through a PC for future enhancements
- Supports all SPI, JTAG, PDI and TPI programmable AVRs
- Supports XMegas in PDI mode
- Supports Tinys in TPI mode
- Supports all SPI programmable AT89Sxx, AT89LSxx
and AT89LPxx types
- Supports the TI/ChipCon CC1110, CC2510 and CC2430
- Small, light weight and handy unit 72x75x30mm
- Hexfiles are loaded from PC into the programmer and stored
- CPU type, fusebits etc are selected from the Host/PC.
- Checksum generation
- Available as high volume remote controlled production programmer
- programs 128kB flash (full mega128 with JTAG) in 3..4sec
- UPP1-P/R doesn't need any adapter for
PDI programming !
- Can process AES encrypted
projects with the tool PackProg.exe and also directly from its
Extended version "PR"
- Wire based remote control with 5..24V levels.
- 1 out of 16 projects selectable
- complete electrical isolated (except USB)
- on-the-fly switching between USB and Remote mode
Control of some UPP1-P
with the DLL
in the production through a process control
Find more here >>
Remote Control of a UPP1-PR
in the production through
a process control
The communication of the programmer UPP1-PRwith the controlling
unit (PC, process computer, PLC) is accomplished through 7 control
lines. This is done via photo couplers.
One out of upto sixteen programs/projects stored in the SDcard
can be selected.
The programmer can be started and the state can be interrogated.
The whole communication is managed by the controlling wires. The
USB plug of the programmer is not used. The UPP1-PR then must have
an external supply of 5..24V= with 200mA max. Also the internal
supply then is electrically isolated by a switching power supply.
The programmer is supplied with with 6V= so it is possible that
the target system (CPU) can be supplied with a programmable voltage
1.7..5.5Volt, 30 to 300mA max).
The programmer can also be operated without the control lines,
in indirect mode with a PC or stand-alone, exactly as the standard
- Control lines electrically isolated
- Line levels 5..24Volt=
- low-active inputs, resistance 2.2kOhm
- Open collector output, max. 35V=
- Output resistance 1kOhm
- Inputs and outputs short circuit proof and protected against
- 4 binary program/project select inputs (1 of 16)
- 1x start input, 1x status output, 1x error output
- Cage clamp connectors used for simple wiring
- Auto resetting electronic fuse in the power supply line
- UPP1-PR programmer is simply hooked onto a top-hat rail (DIN
- Very simple exchange of the UPP1-PR without using any tool.
- Very service friendly.
Comprehensive description and mounting instructions in the UPP1-P/R
price €230.- +ship