InCircuit programmer with mini-SD
for AVR - AT89Sxx - AT89LSxx - AT89LPxx - TI/Chipcon CC2430
UPP1-X -- JTAG, SPI, TPI and PDI modes
- UPP1-X connects to the PC the USB interface.
- UPP1-X works in the High-Speed USB-2 mode.
- Can also be connected to USB-1 ports and HUBs
- All data and parameters are stored in an exchangeable SD Flashcard
- No powersupply necessary. The unit is powered direct from the
USB port of the PC or the target or internal battery.
- In portable mode the device is powered from its internal
Li-Po battery 3.7V/700mAh
- Adapts automatical to the targets voltage (1.7-5.5Volt ca. 30mA)
- Programmer can supply the target with a variable voltage, 1.7
to 5.2Volts, 30..300mA
- Easy and extensive software
- Software runs under XP, Vista32
and Windows7, 32 and 64bit
- Self update with new firmware through a PC for future enhancements
- Supports all SPI, JTAG, PDI and TPI programmable AVRs
- Supports XMegas in PDI mode
- Supports Tinys in TPI mode
- Supports all SPI programmable AT89Sxx, AT89LSxx
and AT89LPxx types
- Supports the TI/ChipCon CC1110, CC2510 and CC2430
- Small, light weight and handy unit 110x55x20mm
- Hexfiles are loaded from PC into the programmer and stored
- CPU type, fusebits etc are selected from the Host/PC.
- Programmer can be moved from target to target w/o PC connection
- Checksum generation
- Available as high volume production programmer
- programs 128kB flash (full mega128 with JTAG) in 3..4sec
- UPP1-X doesn't need any adapter for PDI
- Can process AES encrypted
projects with the tool PackProg.exe and also directly from its
Option internal Li-Po battery
- external switching power supply 100..250VAC with 5Volt/800mA
- battery charger for use in cars
- USB cable
- microSD flash card
- Programmer cables 6pin and 10pin
Extended version "XS"
- Offline upto 10 different projects selectable
through buttons and a bright 14seg LED display.
price €220.- +ship