Multi-Task Developmentsystem for Atmel's AVR©
RISC CPU's 90S2313..mega256, XMegas
- has a powerful project-oriented multi-window editor with syntax
and error Highlight, Online help
- Application assistent for interactive design of the application.
Generates source code.
- Pascal-Compiler supports processes, tasks, interrupts and onChip
peripherals. 16- and 32bit Integer
- includes IEEE floatingpoint , trigonometric and logarithmic
- Fixed Point arithmetic, Fix64 (s31.32), trigonometric and logarithmic
- has extensive bit manipulation. Driver for I2C-Bus, LCD-Display,
7-seg LED-Display, RS232, Stepper, LAN
- Assembler, also for machine code in the Pascal-Source
- contains as a Bonus an own Simulator for Multitask Debugging
- comes with an included InCircuit Programmer + JTAG Debugger-ICE
+ PDI Debugger-ICE (works as a dongle)
- 1 year of free updates/downloads, a fee of 25% of the actual
price for each additional year
- VISTA and Windows7 compatible, 32
and 64bit, XP and WIN7 preferred
Free Standard release of
- Limited to appr. 4kB Flash code.
Free Mega8/Mega48 release
- Limited to mega8/88 and 8kBytes of flash code.
Standard release of AVRco
- With completely implemented Pointers, Arrays, Records, BitSets
etc. Give it a try and enjoy it. You will not be disappointed.
With 5 complete manuals
- If you encounter any errors or problems, send an e-mail with
a short description and some source lines. We will immediately
put a revised update on our homepage for download. Always take
a look at the displayed update date.
Profi version Release with Units + LCD-Graphic + TCP/IP + FAT16
FileSystem + USB support
- already implemented:
- Units in Borland Style, Sound driver, LCD graphics driver,
Heap management, Table Interpolation, EtherNet Stack xUDP,
FAT16 FileSystem, USB
- many future enhancements
- Support tool
- Optimiser Plug-in for the Standard and Profi version
- reduces the code size between 5% and 20%
Documentation and Downloads
Useful support Chips and Sensors downloads here
Original Atmel AVR datasheets downloads here
Searching for Pascal tutorials? click here